I like to have time alone to relax, il`s always pleasant.First, I really appreciated to go Quebec to do shopping, eat at restaurants, go listen a movie with people I like,or simply, go outside in the winter to go snowboarding with my friends.When I'm alone I like to listen to movies to relax.
dimanche 6 décembre 2009
What I like to do during my free time
I like to have time alone to relax, il`s always pleasant.First, I really appreciated to go Quebec to do shopping, eat at restaurants, go listen a movie with people I like,or simply, go outside in the winter to go snowboarding with my friends.When I'm alone I like to listen to movies to relax.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
during my free time i play on my ps3 and watch my friend also at the time i drink the 18 years old liquor but chutt don't talk
RépondreSupprimer