lundi 11 janvier 2010

School!


What to say to school?
firstly Who really loves school?
for my part I not love her.
I didin`t tink there are many
people who love her. Its boring,
its very long but if you look the
rigth side the school gives us something
things likes a good job for the futur,
we meets a news persons true friends,
school we teatches manys things.We
want to go to school but we all know
that its important

4 commentaires:

  1. I'm agree with you Doume! The shcool is very bad. I don't love it. But like you have say in your text if we want a good job in the futur we need to go to shcool.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'am agree , the shcool is no funny.I don't like studing , but it's important for my futur.I would like to have a good job in the futur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I respect your opinion, but... can you imagine 50 years ago, how school was? I think school in Quebec today is not that bad at all!
    Besides, as you said, young people do need to learn a couple of things...

    RépondreSupprimer