
In summer you have 2 months of vacation to do many things likes to the beach to be bronze,bathe in the wather after we just take the time for relaxing because you have no school and its wonderful. We have time to see your friends and make a lot interesting ohter activity.Its summer is funny because it`s very hot.Im really hate this has summer and you?
Ohh the summer! I think it's the best season =), But this summer we have to do somethings together, we can go to Valcartier, go at the beach( plage saint-joseph haha). So call me !
RépondreSupprimerYes me too I tink is the best season yes this summer a I call your to go beach and also to go Valcartier together and all the girls its would be very funny!
RépondreSupprimerHI girls !!
RépondreSupprimerMe too I think that the summer is the best season because I love this to be as free as bird !! So call me please Dominique and we will go to do an activity together !!
37 words
LOL you forgot to say that we work a lot too :( But I think that this summer I will work less than last summer because it was not really nice ! Despite of that, I very like this season :)
RépondreSupprimerI love summer ! I think it's the best season because it's HOT outside. During the summer we are in vacantion, then it's so nice! And we can do many things during the summer (activities)! Then, I LOVE SUMMER!
RépondreSupprimer